KSh3,200 – KSh6,500
Fendona 60 SC is a contact insecticide effective for suppression of: fleas, ticks, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, moths and the Indian mealmoth (Plodia interpuctella, storage pest).
Fendona® 60 SC is a contact insecticide effective for suppression of: fleas, ticks, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, moths and the Indian mealmoth (Plodia interpuctella, storage pest).
Fendona® 6 SC is formulated containing 60g/l of alpha-cypermethrin as a water-based suspension concentrate.
- TARGET PEST
- Bed bugs
- Other disease causing insects
WHY CHOOSE Fendona
It is equally suited to use in domestic housing, commercial premises including food processing plants, and public buildings like hospitals, hotels and restaurants.
- Fendona®is easy to dilute and apply through any type of spray equipment and can be used with confidence in combination or rotation with other insecticide classes to combat resistance development
- It is odorless and non staining
- Humans and pets should not be present when the product is being applied, and should only re-enter the area/room when the product has dried
- Any residues can be removed from treated surfaces wherever necessary with warm water and normal household cleaners.