Fleas Control Services
GM fleas control services uses special technics to identify fleas and getting rid of them. It is very difficult to distinguish a flea from other pests like bird mites and the rest.
Our technician will ask you serval questions so as to get the right pest we are dealing with. Then we apply the right chemical for fleas and even wash the pet in your home so as to completely destroy them. The chemical we use is irritating to the pet but not harmful.
GM fleas control services always insist that as soon as you start feeling itch or observe the same to you pest then the is a likely hood that that is an infestation of flea. Since the immature stage of flea is cryptic in nature, homeowners should contact pest control professional for assistance.
Most of the time using over-the-counter products for controlling fleas will not completely resolve the root cause of flea’s infestation. Discovering flea’s infestation late doesn’t mean that the infestation will not be dealt with but more visit will be done in order to control and treat your environment.
GM pest control has a track record of dealing with fleas. Call our services and we will take you through our process of completely eliminating fleas and giving you a piece of mind.
Fleas are bothersome parasites that love to suck the life out other animals; especially dogs. When a dog gets fleas, they can really get irritated.
There are many species of fleas but in Kenya it is cat and dog fleas that cause most problems.
The main concern about fleas is usually the distress and discomfort that flea bites may cause you or your beloved pet.GM pest control services has deployed an effect method of freeing you pet this harmful pest.
How to Identify Fleas
Your cat or dog looks to be in some discomfort and is constantly scratching or biting their fur. Is it a skin infection or could it be fleas feeding? But what do fleas look like? Before you take your pet to the vet there are a couple of ways to check if you have fleas in the home.
Fleas irritate dogs because they suck the blood out of them and they cause them rashes. In some cases, these pests even cause disease. Just imagine someone sucking the blood out of your body. This is what a flea does a canine. These creatures can seriously annoy a dog or cause them some serious health issues. The best ways to get rid of fleas is avoid them all together.
How Dogs Get Fleas
Here is a basic list of the common ways that dogs get fleas:
- Going outside. When a dog goes outside they will always run the risk of getting fleas. There is no way of getting around this truth. Fleas are just present within nature. They not only suck the life out of dogs, they also attack other animals such as mice, rats and rodents.
- Moist and damp areas. Pet owners who take their animals to moist and wet areas should frequently check them for fleas. Many fleas are known to live in these areas. Especially, where there is a lot of shade. So, pet owners should avoid these areas at all cost.
- Pet owners can have fleas in their home. People can have fleas in their home and not even know about it. The best thing that they can do is to check their home for fleas. This is especially true if they have a bunch of animals. Fleas can travel within a person’s home within a number of different ways. A pet owner cannot be too cautious in this area.
- Dog facilities and pet shops can have fleas. Many of the veterinarian offices and pet shops might be loaded with fleas. A dog can get them from their daily checkup visit at the vet. Most facilities do everything they can to keep them free from fleas. However, if they deal with many animals; this might not be enough. Pet owners should be mindful of this when they take their pets to the vets for a checkup.
- Other animals can give dogs fleas. Other animals can give dog fleas. We already discussed how fleas are already out in nature and how they travel from animal to animal. Pet owners should cautiously allow their dogs to interact with other creatures to ensure that they are not being overrun with fleas.
Keep in mind that fleas are very common to all pets. They are just a fact of life. They have and will always be around. Using a very high quality dog collar and flea shampoos does help. However, the best line of defense against fleas is regular check your dog for these pests and to keep them as clean as possible.